‘Attack on Iran will result in disaster’

Editor Picks

Sushant Singh Rajput: A young Bollywood actor commits suicide

Leading Bollywood actor, Sushant Singh Rajput, at the age of 34, is found dead in his own home. His...

Indian express happiness over Pakistan plane crash

Minority of people in India are expressing happiness over the Pakistan plane crash accident and this happiness is based only on hatred and it is reflected on social media.

Karachi Plane Crash: PIA plane crashes horribly on population, 57 confirmed deaths

Karachi Plane Crash: PIA plane crashes horribly on population, 57 confirmed deaths Authorities have confirmed the deaths of 57...

Twitter goes down in Pakistan, difficulty accessing Zoom, technical glitch or censorship?

Twitter goes Down in Pakistan on Sunday, May 17 during night at 10 PM for approx 2 hours.
UsmanSwifthttps://newsangels.com
Muhammad Usman Ahmad has been reporting for News Angels for more than a year. He did his Intermediate from PGC Pir Mahal. His aim is to provide Latest News Straight from News Industry.

General Hossein Salami, head of the Revolutionary Party: ‘Attack on Iran will result in disaster’

Iran’s pro-revolution chief General Hossein Salami has warned against attacking his country, saying any such attack would result in the destruction of the invader.

The statement of Gen. Hossein Salami comes after Washington’s announcement to send troops to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates last week following an attack on Saudi oil installations.

Tehran denies the allegations of involvement in the attack.

Earlier, US Defense Secretary Mark Asper had said that after the attacks on Saudi Arabia’s oil installations, the United States decided to send its troops to Saudi Arabia at the request of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.

US Defense Secretary Mark Asper told reporters on Friday that the deployment of these forces would be of “defensive nature”. The final decision on the total number of troops has not yet been made.

Earlier, Yemeni Iranian-backed Houthi rebels claimed responsibility for the attacks on Saudi oil installations last week. However, the United States and Saudi Arabia have blamed Iran for the attacks.

Asper
GETTY IMAGES

What does the Pentagon say?

The announcement was made by Mark Asper on Friday along with Chairman Joint Chief of Staff General Joseph Dunford.

On this occasion, Mark Asper said that Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates had requested assistance in this regard. He added that with the help of these forces, the air and missile defense systems of the two countries will be improved and the United States will accelerate the delivery of defense equipment.

General Dunford described the deployment of troops as ‘moderate’, saying that the number of troops would not be in the thousands. However, he declined to provide further information on the type of forces.

According to US newspaper The New York Times, when journalists asked Mark Asper whether air strikes on Iran were still under consideration, the defense responded, “We have not reached that point yet.”

United States
GETTY IMAGES

‘Oil production will return to normal by end of September’


After the attacks on two oil installations in Saudi Arabia, their restoration work is now underway.

Amin H. Nasser, the company’s chief executive, said in a message to its staff that their oil production would return to normal by the end of September.

The message added that Aramco has emerged stronger after last week’s precarious and Kyrgyz attacks, and that after the recovery, oil production will be the first to attack.

On Friday, journalists were taken to the Baqab oil factory and the Khursh oil field by the Saudi authorities to show them the destruction and recovery activities after the attacks.

It should be remembered that immediately after the attack, Saudi Arabia’s energy minister said that attacks on oil installations had reduced crude oil production by 57 million barrels per day, which is half the country’s oil production.

Aramco
GETTY IMAGES

What did happen in Saudi Arabia?


A week ago, the oil fields of Abqaiq and Kharis were targeted in Saudi Arabia, affecting global oil supply.

On Wednesday, Saudi Arabia’s Defense Ministry claimed Iran was involved in the attacks, showing the remains of drones and cruise missiles. However, a spokesman said Saudi Arabia was still working on ‘identifying the launch point of the attacks’.

The US is also aware that Iran is involved in these attacks. Senior officials have told US media that they have evidence that the attacks were carried out in southern Iran.

Iran, on the other hand, has repeatedly denied the allegations of involvement in the attacks, and President Hassan Rouhani termed the attacks as “retaliation by the Yemeni people.”

Saudi Aramco
GETTY IMAGES

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif recently said in a tweet, “The United States is a misunderstanding if it thinks that the victims of Yemen will not respond despite the worst war crimes in four and a half years.” ‘

On Wednesday, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo called the attacks a “war action.”

Zarif, however, said on Twitter that Iran did not want war but “we will not hesitate to defend ourselves.”

What is the background of all this?


Houthi rebels had earlier attacked Saudi Arabia’s populations with rockets, missiles and drones. These Houthi rebels are at odds with the Saudi-backed mixed government in power in Yemen that the president was forced to flee in March 2015 when the Yemeni conflict.

Iran is Saudi Arabia’s rival in the region while the US is against. After Trump came to power, the United States had announced a deal with Iran in the past to restrict its program.

This year, tensions between the United States and Iran have increased.

The United States blamed Iran for attacks on four oil tankers in the Gulf in May and four in June and July this year. Tehran has denied the allegations both times.

Latest

UK: Barber shops ‘full booked’ for next three months after three-month Lockdown

Angie Monroe reopens her hairdressing salon in the West Midlands town of Stourport at 5 am. Her first cousin,...

Sushant Singh Rajput: A young Bollywood actor commits suicide

Leading Bollywood actor, Sushant Singh Rajput, at the age of 34, is found dead in his own home. His...

5.5 Million Confirmed Cases of Coronavirus Worldwide

The number of confirmed cases of Corona virus worldwide has reached 5.5 million, while the total number of deaths is more than 345,000.

Indian express happiness over Pakistan plane crash

Minority of people in India are expressing happiness over the Pakistan plane crash accident and this happiness is based only on hatred and it is reflected on social media.

Karachi Plane Crash: PIA plane crashes horribly on population, 57 confirmed deaths

Karachi Plane Crash: PIA plane crashes horribly on population, 57 confirmed deaths Authorities have confirmed the deaths of 57...